To our Royal Palms Family & Friends,
The wait is finally over! We are pleased to announce that we are accepting reservations from July 2, 2020. As we prepare to open, we are abiding by the highest levels of health and safety in accordance with the guidlines issued by the Bermuda Ministry of Health. Please be sure to read https://www.gotobermuda.com/bta/press-release/bermuda-tourism-authority-update regarding the requirements for traveling to Bermuda and to complete the required authorization form 48 hours prior to departure.
Whilst Royal Palms has a reputation for providing the highest level of cleanliness, we have implemented the following additional measures:
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing frequency of all public areas especially high touch and traffic areas
- Availability of anti-bacterial hand sanitizers throughout the property
- No back to back usage of guest rooms to allow for deeper sanitization practices and change of pillow protectors and mattress pads between each guest stay
- Approved sanitizing detergents used throughout the guest rooms especially on departure rooms with extra care paid to high-touch points
- Temperature reading of each staff member on arrival to work with an infrared thermometer
- Temperature reading of each guest on arrival to the hotel with an infrared thermometer
- Trained staff members able to recognize and be aware of COVID-19 symptoms
- Sneeze guards at the front desk
- All employees and guests to wear face masks
- Observing physical distancing
- Individual UV 'Steribox in each guest room to sterilize cell phones and instruments of similar size
Our beautiful well laid out gardens allow us to provide accommodations spread throughout the property with rooms available in the Main House, Mews, and Walkworth allowing for comfortable physical distancing.
Ascots Restaurant/Just 24
Our restaurants are open welcoming all guests. For the immediate future daily dining hours are from 5pm - 8pm. We are pleased to offer Al fresco dining which can be enjoyed on our patio and courtyard as weather and seating capacities permit. All tables are spaced 6ft apart to ensure physical distancing between diners. It is highly recommended to make reservations in advance.
There will be 'Grab & Go' bags available for Continental Breakfast each morning from 7am - 10am. They can be enjoyed wherever you feel comfortable; on the Breakfast Verandah, in the garden or in your room.
Stress Free Booking Policy
Current Reservations - any reservation currently booked through December 31st, 2020 (even those described as non-refundable) can be amended or cancelled up to 24 hours prior to arrival without the loss of your deposit.
New Reservations - any new reservation booked by September 30th for travel through December 31st, 2020 (even those described as non-refundable) can be amended or cancelled up to 24 hours prior to arrival without the loss of your deposit.
Our team is so excited to see our return guests and looks forward to welcoming all our new visitors very soon.