Health & Safety
To our Royal Palms Family & Friends,
Our team is ready to welcome you for the long awaited break you have been craving! For up to date information regarding arrival requirements into the island please click HERE. We continue to abide by the highest levels of health and safety in accordance with the guidlines issued by the Bermuda Ministry of Health.
Our beautiful well laid out gardens allow us to provide accommodations spread throughout the property with rooms available in the Main House, Mews, and Warkworth allowing for comfortable physical distancing.
For Everyone's Safety
- Anti-bacterial hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the hotel and grounds. Face masks are available for guests which are required to be worn in all public areas of the property and throughout the island
- Social distancing and frequent hand washing are imperative for all guests and staff
- Staff have received training in effective hygiene habits and Covid 19 related protocols
- Guests will be required to follow the Bermuda Government's mandated guidelines throughout their stay
- Guests will be required to wait on the property until they have received the results of their Covid-19 arrival test from the Bermuda Department of Health and must then forward it and any subsequent test results to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guest Room & Property Cleaning Protocols
- Whilst Royal Palms has a reputation for providing the highest level of cleanliness, we have implemented additional measures
- All peripheral non-essential items in the room such as the guest directory, magazines, and postcards etc. have been removed.
- Each guest room has been equipped with a UV Steribox in which you can sanitize your cell phone, keys and items of a similar size
- Additional deep cleaning will be conducted in all public areas including frequent sanitizing and disinfecting of high touchpoints such as door knobs, railings, light switches etc.
Ascots Restaurant & Just 24
Lunch - available Tuesday through Friday from 12 - 2pm
Dinner - available Monday through Saturday from 6pm - 9pm
Ascots Bar Lounge is open for hotel guests only on Sunday providing a ‘Lite Bite’ menu from 6 – 8pm with the bar open until 9pm.
Closed Monday, Saturday and Sunday afternoons.
Reservations are required for dinner, and guests must wear masks when not seated.
Open Tuesday through Friday from 12pm - 11pm, Monday and Saturday from 6 - 11pm, and Sunday 6 - 9pm
Closed Monday, Saturday and Sunday afternoons
Sodas, water, beer, and wine are available for purchase from the front office during this time.
Continental Breakfast is available each morning on the Breakfast Verandah from 7:00am - 9:30am.
We are committed to operating to the highest levels of health and safety providing you with the safest, most comfortable and flexible experience while enjoying the standard of service expected of Royal Palms.
Our team is so excited to see our return guests and looks forward to welcoming all our new visitors very soon.