Health & Safety
To our Royal Palms Family & Friends,
Our team is ready to welcome you for the long awaited break you have been craving! For up to date information regarding arrival requirements into the island please click HERE. We continue to abide by the highest levels of health and safety in accordance with the guidlines issued by the Bermuda Ministry of Health.
Our beautiful well laid out gardens allow us to provide accommodations spread throughout the property with rooms available in the Main House, Mews, and Warkworth allowing for comfortable physical distancing.
For Everyone's Safety
- Anti-bacterial hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the hotel and grounds. Face masks are available for guests which are required to be worn in all public areas of the property and throughout the island
- Social distancing and frequent hand washing are imperative for all guests and staff
- Staff have received training in effective hygiene habits and Covid 19 related protocols
- All staff members are required to wear face masks
- Guests will be required to follow the Bermuda Government's mandated guidelines throughout their stay
- Guests will be required to wait on the property until they have received the results of their Covid-19 arrival test from the Bermuda Department of Health and must then forward it and any subsequent test results to firstname.lastname@example.org before being allowed to freely move around
Guest Room & Property Cleaning Protocols
- Whilst Royal Palms has a reputation for providing the highest level of cleanliness, we have implemented additional measures
- All peripheral non-essential items in the room such as the guest directory, magazines, and postcards etc. have been removed.
- Each guest room has been equipped with a UV Steribox in which you can sanitize your cell phone, keys and items of a similar size
- Additional deep cleaning will be conducted in all public areas including frequent sanitizing and disinfecting of high touchpoints such as door knobs, railings, light switches etc.
Ascots Restaurant & Just 24
Lunch - available Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday from 12 - 2pm
Dinner - available Tuesday - Sunday from 6pm - 9pm
Closed all day on Mondays.
All tables are spaced 6ft apart to ensure physical distancing between diners. Reservations are required. Guests are required to wear masks when not seated.
Drinks are available Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday from 12 – 10pm. Saturday from 6 – 10pm. While seating at the bar is currently unavailable drinks will be served to your table.
Closed all day on Monday as well as Tuesday and Saturday afternoons.
Sodas, water, beer, and wine are available for purchase from the front office during this time.
Continental Breakfast is available each morning from 7:30am - 9:30am and will be delivered to your room.
As we begin to navigate this new world, we are committed to operating to the highest levels of health and safety providing you with the safest, most comfortable and flexible experience while enjoying the standard of service expected of Royal Palms.
Our team is so excited to see our return guests and looks forward to welcoming all our new visitors very soon.